<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5424382652054388012\x26blogName\x3dall+about+me+me+me+%3Dx\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://randomnism-corner.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomnism-corner.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6817798570777875995', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
randomnism-corner.blogspot.com
Skating, gaming and anime is my life.
Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'M GOING TO 4/2 NEXT YEAR,PEOPLE!
THAT'S RIGHT!
I GOT PROMOTED TO SEC4 EXPRESS!



Yeah!!!! Even though i got promoted but im still not really happy. I got promoted because one of my teachers managed to push me up to sec4 and not because of my marks. I'm suppose to retain actually. BUT NEXT YEAR I WILL WORK HARDER!

CHIONG ALL THE WAY! GAMBATEH!!!!!!


Alright thn. Today morning had awards giving. So boring. Zzz. Nobody is paying attention. Haha! Thn while we singing school song me and kesiao really went siao lah. We sing super loud! LOL!

After that went to have lunch? Lol. First time i cant finish my bowl of prawn mee.



FIRST TIME LEH!!! That time i really very nervous lah. So no appetite. Argh. Anyway my mom collected my results without me. And ya. I guess ms blacky bhavani kpkb alot to my mom. Mr ong too i guess. Argh whatever. He even expect me to drop A-math. TO HELL WITH IT!

I bloody hell wasted 1 year on A-math and im not gonna give up halfway. GOT THAT?!

After collecting my mom lectured me outside the library there and i cried. WHATEVER! I'm already fooking hell stressed up and you are only making it worse. You dont even know what am i going through. You think you know but you have NO IDEA! After the naggings and lecturings i just blindly walk back to class to find macaroni they all. On the way saw rachel. I guess it was obvious that i was crying. She just hugged me and console me for a few seconds. Awwww. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her though we are not really that close.

After that saw kesha they all at our class there. And crapped alot. Thn we kena chase out by ms blacky bhavani. Zzz. Whatever. Outside class with dulcie,kesiao and short hair partner. Haha.

Dulcie and me!



Short hair partner and me!



Kesiao and me!



By the way i realised sec1 i look so retarded. Lol!
Center parting oh my tian! ~_~

~~~

I didnt blog about west coast trip with weixian right? So anyway pictures only. I cant remember much. I have short term memory! =]

Weixian become a sweeper?



It's our part time job actually. =]



The grave of 5 millipedes.



Siyi says i look cute in this picture. =X



Weixian is scared of the flying fox. LOL!



Trying to built sand castle using mac's cup.



Fish Sand ball anyone? =X



The mess we made. Sand pollution. Gosh!



~~~

That's all for west coast pictures!
So weixian! Next east coast? Hehe!

Tomorrow going to dye hair with weixian. Muahahaha! Hope it turns out nice! =]





Tag replies :

*WEIXIAN'S TAG WILL NOT BE REPLIED! =X*

to MRnickolas[k] - hah. banglah tag me? lol.

to lov-ethsex - hah! mus click my ads hor! help me earn money!

to lov-ethsex - lol! TAK TAK TAK!!!! =X

to Yuping - LOL! u hungry? -waves pasta infront of u- too bad u cant eat. =X

to silent reader - ORH HOR! SI SILENT READER! poke u ah!!! -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- -poke- hehe! =] my post not interesting lah. haha.

to kesha - hmm. yeah...NOT! actually i dont know. bleh!

to lov-ethsex - hah? thank you lor! lol ~_~ <333

0 ppl kena randomnism.
being random at 9:17 PM



*CAUTION*



Help me click on the ads and i shall giv u 10cents! =D
What?! Dont look down on 10cents ok! 10cents can let u go coffeeshop toilet hor!
And if u collect ten 10cents u gt $1. Thn if u collect ten more 10cents u gt $2 thn can go daiso buy something!
So...NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON 10CENTS!

Freedom of random-ness still exist.
Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.

Warning!
The owner of this blog has A.D.D(Attention deficit disorder).
People with A.D.D has a tendacy to go off topic.
Which results in her saying random things at a random timing.
So it will be like they wont say finish what they wanted to say.
So....OOOH BUTTERFLY!
Sorry about that...ok,so i was saying.........
My favourite number which is 7,minus 3 is 4!
I thought you might want to know that.....

BEST VIEWED IN IE!

random people visiting
THE RANDOMER =D

Crystal, 16dec1993.
Assumption English School.
Skater. Future Slalomist.
Anime and gaming fanatic.
No life.
Tiongxim towards MDDjoker<33
Nobody's 3008092130 =x
Garena BlackShot ign: XiaoC
SGC ign: crystal1993
Contactable at :

Msn | Friendster




SHE WANTS:

Seba FR2
Master my skating(basic)
A proper wrist guard
Master T Brake!
Learn Slalom(Future)
learn c-walk
webcam(so can entertain weixian.LOL!)
N81 phoneLOST
black sony ericsson k770i
crumpler bag pack
new wallet
friendship slippers(with weixian)
friendship cap(with weixian)
tattoo(with jiawan and kesha)
2nd tattoo(with kesha)
digital camera
a new jacket
DBSK jacket!(with weixian)
nose piercingCLOSED
2nd ear piercing
slim down(!!!!!)
BLACK PSP
black and red DS lite
PINK IC!
promote to sec4 EXPRESS
Get good grades for O lvls
and the never ending list continues....
RANDOM CRAP!

Spammers are not welcome.



CREDITS

Designer, background etc. : RANDOM!