<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5424382652054388012\x26blogName\x3dall+about+me+me+me+%3Dx\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://randomnism-corner.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomnism-corner.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6817798570777875995', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
randomnism-corner.blogspot.com
Skating, gaming and anime is my life.
Monday, July 14, 2008

Lol. Watched a video that sean showed me recently. But sadly i lost the link. But i still remember how it goes though!
_________________________________________________

You know where it all went wrong was the day they started the spelling bee. Becos up until that day i was an idiot but nobody else knew. When the spelling bee day popped up.....

Teacher : Alright kids! Up against the wall! It's time for public humiliation!! Spell a word wrong sit down in front of your frens.

That's great for little egos."Hey,look at me. I'm a moron! I wasn't even close! I was using numbers and stuff!" That's why i admired that kid who spelled it wrong on purpose so he could sit down. He knew he wasn't going to win so why stand there for 3 hours?
Teacher : First round."Cat"
Student : K-A-T. I'm outta here.

I remember my teacher asked me..
Teacher : Brian what's the 'i' before 'e' rule?
Brian : Umm...i before e..............always.
Teacher : What you an idiot Brian?
Brian : APPARENTLY!

So she explains it.
Teacher : No brian. It's 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' and when sound like 'a' as in neighbour and weigh and on weekends and holidays and all throughout may and you will always be wrong NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!
Brian : That's a hard rule.That's a rough rule...

Plurals were hard too...
Teacher : Brian,how do you make a word a plural?
Brian : You put a 's'...put a 's' at the end of it.
Teacher : When?
Brian : *sigh* ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS!
Teacher : No Brian. Let me show you.

So she asked this kid who knew everything.
Teacher : Irwin what's the plural for ox?
Irwin : Oxen. The farmer used his oxen.
Teacher : Brian?
Brian : Wha-a-at?
Teacher : Brian what's the plural for box?
Brian : BOXEN! I BOUGHT 2 BOXEN OF DOUGHNUTS!
Teacher : No no Brian no. Let's try another one. Irwin,what's the plural for goose?
Irwin : Geese. I saw a flock of geese.
Teacher : Brian.
Brian : Wha-a-at?
Teacher : Brian what's the plural for moose?
Brian : MOOSEN! I saw a flock of MOOSEN! THERE WERE MANY OF THEM! Many much MOOSEN! Out in the woods..in the wood-es....in the woodsen!! The meese want the food in the woodesen...food is the eatenesen! The meese want the food in the woodesenes!
Teacher : Brian! You are an imbecile...
Brian : IMBECILEN!
Teacher : What? You speaking German,Brian?
Brian : German! German..GERMAINE! Germaine..JACKSON! JACKSON TITO!!!!
Teacher : Brian what the hell are you talking about?!
Brian : I don't know...Really i don't know....

I think the worst day was the day the science project was due? "Oh no. That's due today! I had nine months to work on it and i did nothing.I have a cardboard box.....of boxen." And you show up. You are scared becos you don't have anything good and you find out all the other kids their parents made theirs for them. I hated that,you know? One kid with a volcano...he didn't know how to zip up his own pants but he built a volcano. I didn't know what to do for my project so i brought in a paper cup filled with dirt just hoping that she knew i'm an idiot and just walk right on pass me just as long as i was holding something.

Teacher : What do you have there,Brian?
Brian : It's a cup of dirt. Just put an 'F' on it there and let me go home.
Teacher : Well,explain it.
Brian : Well,it's a cup with dirt in it! I call it 'Cup of Dirt'! You should move on now. Just go ahead and move on. Head on down the line there.

So she went to his one kid ; there's this kid in my class who made the same solar system like 10 years in a row. He's going...

Student : THE BIG YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN! THE YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!
Teacher : Ok,alright,what are these other planets?
Student : THE BIG YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!
Teacher : Alright! Calm down!
Student : ALRIGHT!!!

0 ppl kena randomnism.
being random at 9:17 PM



*CAUTION*



Help me click on the ads and i shall giv u 10cents! =D
What?! Dont look down on 10cents ok! 10cents can let u go coffeeshop toilet hor!
And if u collect ten 10cents u gt $1. Thn if u collect ten more 10cents u gt $2 thn can go daiso buy something!
So...NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON 10CENTS!

Freedom of random-ness still exist.
Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.

Warning!
The owner of this blog has A.D.D(Attention deficit disorder).
People with A.D.D has a tendacy to go off topic.
Which results in her saying random things at a random timing.
So it will be like they wont say finish what they wanted to say.
So....OOOH BUTTERFLY!
Sorry about that...ok,so i was saying.........
My favourite number which is 7,minus 3 is 4!
I thought you might want to know that.....

BEST VIEWED IN IE!

random people visiting
THE RANDOMER =D

Crystal, 16dec1993.
Assumption English School.
Skater. Future Slalomist.
Anime and gaming fanatic.
No life.
Tiongxim towards MDDjoker<33
Nobody's 3008092130 =x
Garena BlackShot ign: XiaoC
SGC ign: crystal1993
Contactable at :

Msn | Friendster




SHE WANTS:

Seba FR2
Master my skating(basic)
A proper wrist guard
Master T Brake!
Learn Slalom(Future)
learn c-walk
webcam(so can entertain weixian.LOL!)
N81 phoneLOST
black sony ericsson k770i
crumpler bag pack
new wallet
friendship slippers(with weixian)
friendship cap(with weixian)
tattoo(with jiawan and kesha)
2nd tattoo(with kesha)
digital camera
a new jacket
DBSK jacket!(with weixian)
nose piercingCLOSED
2nd ear piercing
slim down(!!!!!)
BLACK PSP
black and red DS lite
PINK IC!
promote to sec4 EXPRESS
Get good grades for O lvls
and the never ending list continues....
RANDOM CRAP!

Spammers are not welcome.



CREDITS

Designer, background etc. : RANDOM!