<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5424382652054388012\x26blogName\x3dall+about+me+me+me+%3Dx\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://randomnism-corner.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://randomnism-corner.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6817798570777875995', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
randomnism-corner.blogspot.com
Skating, gaming and anime is my life.
Saturday, June 21, 2008

Since school is re-opening soon.
And i haven done any of my homework.
Neither have i even wrote my name on it.
So i came up with Top 10 dumb excuses for not doing your homework.



in no particular order,

#1. My dog ate it.
This excuse is the most classic and it is still a traditional favourite.

#2. It was ripped from my hands as the MRT shot through the station.
This is a good one.
I donno how i thought of this excuse.
Another case of randomnism xP

#3. I was at the bird park and one of the birds swopped down and snatched it from me.
This is quite good.
Becos after saying this excuse you can ask ur teacher to go to bird park and find it and you could pray with all ur might that somehow a bird shit finds it's target.

#4. Teacher! I forgot!
This is not deem as an excuse by teachers.
But alot of students still use it =x

#5. What homework? *shows innocent face*
Alot of students use this excuse.
It would be perfect if u add in a blur look too =x

#6. I have a life.
This excuse....i jus randomly thought of it =x

#7. I did it....but i am NOT handing it up. One of the commas is out of shape.Erasing it would smudge it and liquid it would make my homework smell funny.
Use this excuse if you wanna be a perfectionist(:

#8. I went shopping with my frens.......Do YOU know what are frens?!
This excuse has the same meaning as the "I have a life." excuse.
Except that this is more straightforward.

#9. I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked.
Or you could say that mas selamat bomb ur paper plane(:

#10. My father had a nervous breakdown and he cut it up to make paper dolls.
Or you could change it to someone else that you really hate to sabo that person abit =x

P/S : i finally gt my dj max game! woohoo!!

Labels:


0 ppl kena randomnism.
being random at 11:59 PM



*CAUTION*



Help me click on the ads and i shall giv u 10cents! =D
What?! Dont look down on 10cents ok! 10cents can let u go coffeeshop toilet hor!
And if u collect ten 10cents u gt $1. Thn if u collect ten more 10cents u gt $2 thn can go daiso buy something!
So...NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON 10CENTS!

Freedom of random-ness still exist.
Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.

Warning!
The owner of this blog has A.D.D(Attention deficit disorder).
People with A.D.D has a tendacy to go off topic.
Which results in her saying random things at a random timing.
So it will be like they wont say finish what they wanted to say.
So....OOOH BUTTERFLY!
Sorry about that...ok,so i was saying.........
My favourite number which is 7,minus 3 is 4!
I thought you might want to know that.....

BEST VIEWED IN IE!

random people visiting
THE RANDOMER =D

Crystal, 16dec1993.
Assumption English School.
Skater. Future Slalomist.
Anime and gaming fanatic.
No life.
Tiongxim towards MDDjoker<33
Nobody's 3008092130 =x
Garena BlackShot ign: XiaoC
SGC ign: crystal1993
Contactable at :

Msn | Friendster




SHE WANTS:

Seba FR2
Master my skating(basic)
A proper wrist guard
Master T Brake!
Learn Slalom(Future)
learn c-walk
webcam(so can entertain weixian.LOL!)
N81 phoneLOST
black sony ericsson k770i
crumpler bag pack
new wallet
friendship slippers(with weixian)
friendship cap(with weixian)
tattoo(with jiawan and kesha)
2nd tattoo(with kesha)
digital camera
a new jacket
DBSK jacket!(with weixian)
nose piercingCLOSED
2nd ear piercing
slim down(!!!!!)
BLACK PSP
black and red DS lite
PINK IC!
promote to sec4 EXPRESS
Get good grades for O lvls
and the never ending list continues....
RANDOM CRAP!

Spammers are not welcome.



CREDITS

Designer, background etc. : RANDOM!